Ten Sex Scandals that Shocked the World
10) Dominique Strauss-Khan, the pinnacle of the IMF, was accused of the attempted rape and sexual assault of your hotel maid in New York. tensex - The result was that the trial was dismissed but already instructed to resign as head with the IMF.
9) Barney Frank, a US Congressman in 1989, had an affair with a male prostitute and used his house being a brothel. The final outcome was that Barney was cleared of the serious wrongdoing and was successfully re-elected.
8) Anthony Weiner, an american Congressman this year, accidentally posted a lude picture on twitter while conducting online relationships with six women. Consequently, he resigned from position as US Congressman.
7) Salvio Berlusconi, an italian man , Pm this year, was charged with numerous counts of sexual impropriety, the most serious involving an under-age, 17 years old prostitute. He proceeded trial, but subsequently remained Prime Minister.
6) Larry Craig, a US Senator in 2007, propositioned an undercover police officer in the male restroom in an airport. After this he was fined $575, but served out his term before leaving office.
5) Eliot Spitzer, the New York Governor in 2008, patronized a prostitution ring and had liaisons using a $1000 one hour call girl. When caught he resigned from office.
4) John Edwards, a US Senator and Presidential Nominee in 2008, fathered a young child together with his mistress while his wife had to endure incurable breast cancers. He visited trial for implementing campaign funds to cover up the affair and was ultimately found simple.
3) John Profumo, the British Secretary of State for War in 1963, had an affair having a prostitute who had strong links to some Soviet Spy. After he was caught, he resigned from his position.
2) Moshe Katsav, the President of Israel in 2006, was charged with sex crimes with multiple women, including accusations of rape. He resigned from office and was subsequently sentenced to prison.
1) Bill Clinton, the President of america in 1998, had an affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky. ten sex - Clinton was impeached from the House of Representatives for obstruction of justice, but not convicted by the Senate. In the end, he remained at work until the end of his term. This is actually the last of the top ten sex scandals.